The story of Coca‑Cola Tria Epsilon spans nearly five decades; our name combines the long-standing history of a drink that offers moments of happiness to consumers worldwide with that of a Greek company that’s invested in the country for 50 years.
- The Coca‑Cola brand starts production in Greece
- Hellenic Bottling Company SA is incorporated in Greece
- The Fanta and Sprite brands are launched and bottled in Greece
- The Leventis Group acquires Hellenic Bottling Company and the licensing of The Coca‑Cola Company products
- Launch of Amita Juice, the first 100 percent natural juice produced in Greece
- Coca‑Cola light is launched in the Greek market
- A new plant in Schimatari starts operating
- AVRA Natural Mineral water is launched; it’s bottled at the Aeghio plant in the Peloponnese
- Hellenic Bottling Company SA shares are listed on the Athens Exchange
- Amita Motion and Frulite juices are launched
- Hellenic Bottling Company SA acquires Coca‑Cola Beverages Ltd to form Coca‑Cola Hellenic Bottling Company SA
Sprite Zero starts its global journey from Greece!
- The company acquires Tsakiris potato snacks and so moves into the Greek potato snacks market
- The Olympic Games in Athens, Greece. Official products of the Games include not only The Coca‑Cola Company products but Amita Motion juice and AVRA Natural Mineral Water
- A new plant unit opens in Heraklion, Crete
Amita Motion’s first Positive Energy Day.
- Coca‑Cola zero launches in Greece
- Coca‑Cola celebrates 125 years of refreshing the world
Schweppes launches in Greece!
- Our partnership with Edrington, Brown-Forman and Isidoros Arvanitis begins! .
- Coca‑Cola HBC achieves a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange
- Coca‑Cola HBC is listed first in the world among beverage companies according to the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices, three years in a row
- Coca‑Cola Tria Epsilon invests €24m to expand the Schimatari plant and establish it as a megaplant
- Coca‑Cola Tria Epsilon launches Amita Proino, a chilled juice containing six fruits, fibre, honey and vitamins C, D, A and E
Our collaboration with Gruppo Campari to distribute Campari, Aperol, Bankes and Cinzano products begins!
Coca‑Cola Stevia makes its global debut in Greece!
Coca‑Cola Tria Epsilon and Coca‑Cola launced the widest, most open and free of charge private-sector programme to boost employability in Greece, helping thousands of young people stay and create their future in Greece.
New categories and new products satisfying different preferences and needs under the new Total Beverage Company global strategy. The Fuzetea and AdeZ product families become available in Greece too.
We lead the way in the consumer goods sector, using Augmented Reality in warehouse management, through the Vision Picking technology. For the first implementation of this innovative technology, Coca‑Cola Tria Epsilon’s Northern Greece Distribution Center in Thessaloniki was selected among the 28 countries of CCHBC.