Coca‑Cola Tria Epsilon has been welcoming organised groups of visitors to its plants for more than 20 years now. From schoolchildren and university students to consumer groups, visitors enjoy seeing how their favourite soft drinks and potato snacks are made and learning more about one of Greece’s leading companies.
Visitors to our plants will learn about:
- Our drinks: how we produce our wide range of drinks
- Environment: how we minimise our environmental impacts
- Community: the ways we support local communities
- Workplace: the career and development opportunities we offer
If you would like to arrange a group visit to our plant/one of our plants, please fill in the application form.
- All school visits are carried out between 9:00-14:00
- We will respond to your application within five working days
- As our plant tour programme is very popular, we recommend that you book your visit at least six weeks in advance
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept visitors without a prior booking