We’ve worked consistently to integrate corporate responsibility and sustainability across every aspect of our business.
Corporate responsibility and sustainability are integral to the way we do business. Our commitment to these goals is embedded in our organisation’s mission and values and guides our decisions and long-term investments to ensure we deliver lasting value.
Our business strategy is built on the fundamental principle of creating and sharing value with all of our stakeholders: consumers, customers, communities, employees. This defines how we run our business, carry out our activities and develop our relationships.
Our key focus areas
We track performance and set targets for each of the four pillars of Coca‑Cola HBC Greece’s sustainability approach:
We minimise our environmental impact in the whole value chain through implementing, where appropriate, specific targets to:
- Reduce our water, energy usage and produced waste
- Drastically decrease our Green House Gas (GHG) emissions
- Improve packaging, increase recovery and recycling, decrease waste to landfill
- Source sustainably
We’re giving back to our communities by:
- Creating a positive socio-economic impact where we do business
- Supporting community water and environment stewardship programmes
- Implementing trainee programmes and partnering with educational institutions to address youth employment
- Partnering with organisations to provide emergency relief
We constantly invest in our people whom the talent, skills and enthusiasm directly contribute in our business success, through:
- Committing to developing and applying effective health and safety systems, standards and practices
- Creating an open, inclusive and positive work environment
- Ensuring equality of opportunity and fair treatment for all
- Respecting our employees’ right to freedom of association
- Attracting capable employees, developing them to the best of their ability
- Fostering the spirit of volunteering in our employees
To meet growing interest in consumer health, we are continuously increasing our range while producing the same high-quality beverages that our customers and consumers expect of us.
- We follow the corporate governance standards and practices, in line with the Corporate Governance Principles defined by Coca‑Cola HBC and the relevant international standards
- We commit to align our strategies with the requirements of the EU and National Competition Committees
- We ensure the consistently high quality of our products, through strict quality control processes at every stage of our production process, while sourcing ingredients and packaging from approved suppliers
- We comply with the advertising principles set by the relevant associations and ensure that our communication material is legal, proper, fair and honest across all areas
- Our Supplier Guiding Principles (SGP) help ensure that our suppliers meet clearly defined standards
- We respond to requests and suggestions and have a clear communication channel that connects us with customers and consumers